Sunday, March 22, 2009

So It Begins....

Isaac just asked me why he doesn't have a baby sister. He DEFINITELY does not want a baby brother, but said a baby sister 'would be wonderful.'

What do you think is the right age between kids? I have a brother who is 2 1/2 years older than me. My sisters and I are all 5 years apart. I am thinking 5 years might be the way things work out.

Brandon and I have had this discussion numerous times over the past 4 years. Isaac was a surprise, but we knew that once we had one, another was bound to come along sometime...might as well plan for that one, ya know? But now that I think about it, surprises are nice. I'll never be ready for another child...my mom always said that if you wait until you are ready to have a baby, you'll never have one.

All of that being said, NO I'm not pregnant....just thought it was cute that Isaac wants a baby sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment