Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Called Crop Camp, and It's a Beautiful Thing.

Okay. Some people might think that's crazy to pay for quiet time. These people don't have a crazy three year old and two wild dogs. I mentioned a scrapbooking convention that I went to with my mom, and though I haven't managed to get pictures of my pages up here - I did get a few cute ones of me and my mom!

If you can see in the picture, we are all laughing hysterically. I went with an AWESOME bunch of my mom's friends. Not just friends, but friends she had for almost FORTY years. My mom and Vicki (who is behind me in this picture) have been besties for a very long time. We may or may not be allowed in Cracker Barrel....ever again.

Do you see the absolute MADNESS that surrounds us?! My mom and I were some of the very few that didn't have a conversion van full of stuff. People are so crazy about scrapbooking! We had a very good time and I will be doing it again someday. 'Cuz LORD knows I can't get any scrappin' done at MY house.

No comments:

Post a Comment