Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Long Time, No Blog.

I am dragging today. Bllllaaaaaaaaaah. I spent the weekend procrastinating on housework and that's exhausting.

Isaac has had a fever the past day or so. He is sooo sweet and cuddly when he doesn't feel good. Breaks my heart when he just lays on me. He tells me that his eyes are leaking. And for some reason he thinks when you are sick, it means you need to be naked. Let me assure you that at my house we don't run around nekkid when we are sick. I think Isaac is so hot that he just wants to be BARE!

I just got off the phone with Brandon and apparently Isaac is already feeling a little better. He's a young whippersnapper though...my dad's been down for 3 weeks now with this crud! Isaac is playing at the park as we speak, er...type...and hopefully the beautiful weather is making him feel better.

Brandon might kill me for telling his story, but....oh well!:)
Isaac has discovered the power of the groin-punch. He's mastered the art of making it look like an accident, too. When daddy makes him mad, he'll run over and sock 'em good. Brandon really has been getting on Isaac about this and Isaac knows better. Last night, Isaac had a meltdown and ran over and just punched Daddy RIGHT where it counts. Brandon found his voice again and hollered at Isaac that was NOT OKAY! Isaac squares up, points his finger at Daddy, and screams, "I AM A MAN!", with a very serious, angry look on his face. I lost it. I was all about backing Daddy in the disciplining when it came to protecting the jewels, but where my son got THAT?!.....baffled me. And to hear that coming out of a 3 year-old's mouth was just....priceless. I had to run in the hallway and hide, I was laughing so hard.

Ahhhhhhh, just a day in the life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment