Thursday, March 5, 2009

Batman vs. The Yogurt

This 'Yogurt' is not to be confused with our dog, Bella Yogurt. You see, 'The Yogurt' is apparently a bad guy. My son is not Isaac, but BATMAN, the superhero that is sure to save the day. I'm told daddy is the evil villian that is trying to destroy everything. Isaac crushes The Yogurt with his death-ray and dodges defeat by using defensive moves only Batman would know. Batman towers over his enemy as he eliminates him with one final blow.

"Hahahahahahaaaaaa! I got you Yogurt!"

Mommy is very curious as to what an evil villian would do with a name like 'Yogurt' and Brandon and Isaac both break character, looking at me astounded by my question.

Apparently my son thought that Batman's arch nemisis was The Yogurt. Also known to you and I as........"THE JOKER".


Mess with me mommy. I dare you.
Batman and The Yogurt at their final showdown.



I like to think of this as Batman....deep in thought.



There's my sweet boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment