Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Zoooooooooo

Well, I'm lazy. Sorry, I promised these, like, a week ago. Isaac did NOT like the zoo. At all. I think he had a problem with seeing the animals but not touching them. He INSISTED on spending the entire day with his 'girlfriend' Taylor. He's crazy about her and had so much fun. (I should clarify that she's a 'girlfriend' because she's a girl and she's a friend...that's Isaac's explanation...) Thank goodness her daddy was a good sport and stuck with us most of the day. And Taylor is just a DOLL and since Isaac was being grumpy, I really enjoyed watching her have fun! I rode the bus up there with the kids and daddy followed us.

This little guy was adorable. I think the cat enjoyed watching the kids more than the kids enjoyed watching the cat!




In the gorilla cave:












Mommy's real smart. Let's look into the sun guys!









All in all, it was a good day. Isaac got bit by a goose - not as bad as it sounds. After the zoo, we had a full day in Wichita running around. We were all exhausted and couldn't wait to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment