Saturday, April 25, 2009

For The Isaac That May Care In 20 Years....

I started this blog as a way to keep family updated with all of Isaac's adventures, but it will be so much fun to look back through this website with Isaac in a few years. I just looked back at the first few posts and Isaac has grown so much. So, Isaac, here are a few of the things you love:

First and foremost, your imaginary friends. I couldn't catch one of them on camera...they're pretty quick. But this little cartoon made me laugh...we don't leave the house without at least one friend.

Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, bananas, pineapples...you name it, you love it.


All beef hot dogs. Your mommy is weird and won't eat regular hot dogs, so she's passing down her quirks to you. Sorry, kid. Eat up knowing you are only consuming one animal at a time...later you will thank me.

Isaac, you are so intelligent. From the time you turned 3, you could turn it on, go to the internet, and click on the link you wanted. Now, you can beat your daddy on internet games. GO COMPUTER NERDS!!! It's getting to the point now that you can fix something on the computer when it gives you an error.



Oh, lime sherbet, how we love you. Orange sherbet, you are loved too, but just not as much as lime.


You are a soccer genius. All of your hereditary clumsiness just disappears the second you get a soccer ball in front of you. I hope you keep it up and I get to cheer you on from the sidelines for many years to come.

So. Stinking. Cute. You run around catching the bad guys and I love watching you talk into your imaginary radio-watch. Seeing you save the world gives this mommy warm fuzzies.
Trucks, trucks, trucks. More trucks. OH wait...more trucks. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.
Shapes and colors in any way shape and form. I am so happy to see that you love art. You are already drawing very detailed people and can write your name. You favorite color is pink and it kills your father. I die laughing everytime you tell someone you want a pink dog. Then I try and think of ways to give you a pink dog.

Last, and DEFINITELY not least, trains. I count 15 just from where I'm sitting and I know there is 5x that many in your room. You know them all by name and care for them greatly. You know when one is missing and will force mommy and daddy out into the backyard to search for Percy at 10pm. And we do it.
SO many things give you joy, Isaac. You find beauty in everything and everyone is your friend. Nothing makes me happier than to see you being such a happy little boy. You gotta WHOLE lotta love, kiddo.
XOXOXO,
Your Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment