Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How NOT To Eat a Peanut.

We sit down for lunch yesterday, and my sweet tiny boy grabs a peanut and says, "I know how to eat one of these!". He promptly chomps down on the peanut, shell and all, and starts chewing. Mom and Dad are in shock until Mommy finally screams, "SPIT IT OUT!!!!".

Scared the hell out of him, but that could NOT have tasted good.

I know, I know. You want photo-proof. Of course I have it.



I mentioned on the last post that we had a Zoo Day. I'm not leaving you hanging on those pictures, I just thought I'd put more thought and effort into that post - so it might take a day to get those up.

After the zoo, we went out for a quick bite to eat and it was there, at Logan's Roadhouse, that my dear son ate the whole peanut. After teaching him how to shell a peanut, he decided those suckers were hard to open and he quit.



The field trip was yesterday and there were no preschool fights until the field trip ended. Brandon has to have the last word. On anything. But see, so does Isaac. I am literally sitting in a booth at Logan's, wedging myself between a 3 year old little boy and a 27 year old man. It's hysterical. I actually had to separate them and put them on different sides of the table. There was silence and lots of dirty looks from Isaac, until Brandon couldn't take it anymore and instigated something else. I have to tell Isaac to be the bigger person and keep quiet - and Brandon sits over on the other side of the booth, just beaming.

The boys eventually called a truce and made up. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment