Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THE OTHER WOMAN.




I should start by saying that my husband texted me the other day and said 'We're having a girl!'. That was the finish to a very crazy few weeks of phone calls, faxes, and shipping brokers.
Brandon's daddy has had a 1974 Dodge Power Wagon since '76 (I think?). Brandon grew up riding along with his daddy in that truck. Every time we go and visit Arizona, we always make sure to spend some good quality time with her. She's yellow. Took a while to grow on me. But I, too, have grown to love sweet Daisy like she is my own.

And now she is.







She's a big girl. A loud, yellow, big girl. In 8 years, I haven't seen my husband this happy. Except for ya know, our wedding and the birth of our only human child. We had Daisy shipped to OKC and we picked her up Sunday. She has settled in nicely in her new home. Brandon gets all teary eyed when he thinks about his boy riding along beside him in it.



Isaac is at the age where he KNOWS he's awesome. We are loving every second of it.

3 comments:

  1. What a beaut! Tell me she gets to join in some family pictures!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! LOVE your blog...didn't know you had one! Your little man looks so grown-up! YES, I have heard "Washed by the Water" it's amazing. I haven't heard anything of theirs I don't like. I totally need the CD! I guess we both have great taste!

    ReplyDelete