Friday, October 9, 2009

My Sidekick. My Partner-In-Crime. My....'Take A Retarded Picture With Mom' Buddy.




I'd like to tell you that this was just a quick random picture. I'd like to say 'Hey, check out the funny picture of us I snapped yesterday'. But..................
No, I made my poor son take like 75 pictures until I didn't look like I was on crack. I get so super excited to be taking pictures with him that I get this face. No words describe it. My eyebrows go 4 inches higher on my face than humanly possible and my eyes look like I'm....special.

This was only successful picture. We had to look mean...for we were about to go get the bad guys hiding on the porch. I had to cut Isaac a deal - you pose for ridiculous pictures, I'll be Robin to your Batman.

I got the better end of the deal. Now that I look at the picture more closely.....we look like a momma platypus and a baby platypus. And yes that is spelled right. I just googled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment