Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#%$&

There has been a lack of posting due to an over-abundance of random crap in my life.

Let me catch you up:

1. My family has fallen victim to H1N1. I think SWINE flu is a rather nice way of putting it. 'Swine' only makes it sound dirty. It should be called 'Dirty Nasty Wild Boar Who Rolled Around In It's Own...' - Oh. What? This is a family blog? Never mind then. Let's just say that it was BAD.

2. Isaac learned the phrase 'you little bastard'. Again, I know this is a family blog, but I'm not going to paint a false picture of my life. 'You little bastard' is something that came out of his mouth and I feel obligated to blog about it. Proud? No. Curious? Of course. (Yes, grandparents and concerned citizens....we have disciplined him. Don't report us.)

3. Booger wiping is an epidemic that is sweeping the nation. My son has fallen ill of this and I find him indiscreetly wiping his nasty little boogers all over my pretty little clean (bahahaha) house. When I catch him in the act, he innocently waves his hands in front of himself and says "Never mind me, mom." This cute little line is also used when he finds himself being a smartass and knows he is about to be in BIG trouble - example: "Uh, I'm trying to watch TV MOTHER. GET OUT OF MY WAY, er.....never mind me, mom."

4. I thought for a good month or so my son wanted to be a 'bonfire' for Halloween. I was like WTH?! A friggin' BONFIRE?! Yeaaaaaah.....Isaac was saying vampire. I think back at all the times I was discussing how we could make him into a bonfire and he would just shake his head. Makes total sense now. He thinks his mother is an idiot and didn't have the heart to tell her.

We did, in fact, go on vacation. I do have pictures. Later. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment