Monday, February 2, 2009

The Thinker.

Isaac is learning "Big B, Little B, What begins with B?" this week. He's also trying to find as many hearts as he can when he is out of school. So far, everything looks like a heart - his skittles on the table, the bubbles in the shower, rocks, the list goes on and on.

Isaac and I were busy little bees all weekend. Our refridgerator went out and he was helping mommy at Sears. He put his finger on his chin like he was thinking and told me that he thinks we better go with one that gets really cold...because he only likes cold milk. He really enjoys being mom's helper and is so much fun when we are out and about. People get such a kick out of him and his sense of humor. He is very witty and never fails to ask questions....about everything. We love it and try to answer the best we can..."Mom, why does ice cream melt?". Like I said, we try to answer the best we can, but there are times that Brandon and I look at each other and are just plain stumped. High school chemistry escapes me and I have no easy answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment