Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's an update, yo!

So I come to you asking for forgiveness and mercy. Basically, I suck. I have made a promise to myself and my laptop - I will be a more dedicated blogger. I have tons of pictures piling up, waiting to be blogged. I have a mental cache of witty quips from my child that are pleading to be released into the world wide web.




I'll start with my happy happy joy joy news! Isaac was released from the pediatric opthomalagist's care!!! The doctor feels that Isaac slightly droopy eyelid (we refer to this as his 'wonky eye'....with love, of course) is not interfering with his vision and he does not see it doing so in the future. We'll go to a normal eye doctor yearly now. Yesterday we had our final appointment and the poor little booger had to get his eyes dilated. His mother is a heinous biatch because she couldn't stop laughing.

Isaac: Mom, can I watch Phineas and Ferb on your iPod?

Me: Sure, bub. Here.

Isaac: What the...? It's blurry, mother! I'm sorry, this just isn't going to work.

[Isaac looks at Papa]
Isaac: AAARRRRGGGGG, Papa you are blurry when I look at you!!!!
Isaac: I have nothing to do but close my eyes and sleep now.
Nurse: Isaac?
Isaac: WHHHHAAAAAAAT?!

That boy was so stinkin' funny all afternoon.

A few more Isaac-isms to get you through the week:

"Dear Jesus, please be with my fami- pause. Mom, I need a drink."

"Isaac, look! It's snowing!"
[a very sleepy Isaac raises his head and screeches "It's FAAAAAKE!"]

"Mom, isn't my voice so cute?!"

He's just non-stop. There are so many more I need to write down. Kid cracks himself up.

In my last post I mentioned how awesome our Wii Mario game was. I retract anything positive I said about Mario and that damn Luigi. They are horrible people and pulling my son down into a deep dark place. It's a MARIO AND LUIGI ADDICTION. Drives. Me. Nuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment