Saturday, January 24, 2009

And my heart is SINGING!!!




Five minutes before these pictures started, Isaac decided to go CRAZY and throw fits. We were a little worried that it wouldn't work out, but as soon as we saw Austin's farm, Isaac's face lit up and he was a happy boy. Alisha and Dac with On The Wall Photography did a beautiful job. These pictures are truly amazing and they captured my family perfectly. I can't thank them enough!!! Well, except for booking them for every possible future event I can think of!:)

I know this layout is not exactly what I had planned, but it will work. If you click on the thumbnail, it will go to another screen with a bigger pictures. Just click the back arrow to get back to the main screen. Let me know what pictures you want - we will be getting a list together for Dac and Alisha later this week.












































No comments:

Post a Comment